Oklahoma Bogg Springs Church Camp - 2023
June 5th - June 9th
Make plans to join us this year for an exciting Spirit-filled church camp. Step away from the daily distractions and spend time with other Christians seeking a renewed spirit. Each day will be filled with teaching, preaching, and fellowship in an atmosphere of unity and edification. The Bogg Springs camp facilities provides us a secure place, with many fun-filled attractions to keep the students entertained as well as the teaching of God's Word. If you have questions, feel free to contact a camp officer for more information.
Camp Cost - $135
Camp T-Shirt cost - $15
Preregistration Deadline - May 22, 2023
Camp Evangelist - Scott Pevehouse
Alternate Evangelist - Caleb Rowland
Eli Robert's - Tuesday Morning Speaker
Ben Renfro - Wednesday Mornings Speaker
Aaron Heflin - Thursday Morning Speaker
Camp Director - Steve Spyres - email@example.com
Asst. Camp Director - Ben McDaniel
Camp Registrar - Matty Wyatt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Asst. Registrar - Karen Barnhart
Music - One Heart (Vian)
Recreation Director - Caleb Rowland
Asst. Recreation Director - John Roberts
First Aid Director - Butch Houser
Asst. First Aid - Jennifer Wyatt
Promotions Director - Isaac Slape
Program Committee - John Krausse, Ben McDaniel, Scott Pevehouse
- Each camper needs to have a registration/medical form. This includes all sponsors.
- Enter the names of the boys on the blue form and the girls on the pink form. Please list the t-shirt sizes clearly
- Please include the name and phone number of your church’s camp coordinator or pastor as a contact person in case of any questions
- Mail one blue and one pink form with a preregistration check made out to Oklahoma Bogg Springs Camp to the registrar's address below
- Preregistration needs to be to the registrar no later than May 22nd.
- Please go over the rules with your campers
- Bring your copy of the blue form and pink form so we can make any changes that may have occurred since the preregistration date.
- Bring your medical forms to camp with you with the appropriate information.
Registrar mailing address:
Matthew or Jennifer Wyatt
36702 EW 1250
Wewoka, OK 74884